6 January 2009

New Years Resolutions...

I dont really believe in them, but as its a new year, new start sort of thing, this year I plan to get out more, make more socks, and have lots of fun doing lots of new stuff!

Christmas with my family was horrible. Plus I had flu, but I was fine for the new year and I had a really good time with some friends on New Years Eve, a massive hangover on New Years Day, and apart from mass pain from a broken tooth which I will sort out eventually - honest! (See, Laurie Ann, even masses of pain doesn't push me to do stuff I really need to do! I am useless!)

I got home on Saturday (3rd) and instantly felt sad and miserable as it dawned on me that I was on my own for the first time in 3 weeks. After a tearful phonecall to my mum and a couple of friends, I cheered up a little and tried to look forward to all the things I had planned to do this year. By Monday I felt so much better, despite being back in work, and im all good at the minute too.

I just bought a couple of skeins of sockyarn from my new favourite etsy person - Krafty Koala and I am a dumbass because I bought from her before Christmas, before realising that she sells on her own website without having to account for ridiculous exchange rates.

This year is going to be a good one people!

1 comment:

Laurie Ann said...

Get that tooth fixed. You'll be happier for it. Take care of yourself!

Say, did I ever email you back? My brain was fried for a few months and I can't remember.

ps. One of my resolutions was "more socks!" too.