The beds were first dug over about 4 weeks ago, but we realised that they needed edging and we needed a path through, as I couldnt tell when the bed ended and the path started, and it was just a big mess. So on Friday we edged the top bed, with breezeblocks/airbricks and red bricks which were left around the garden. And Saturday and Sunday the bottom bed was finished and we gravelled the 1st path last night. There are pea and broad bean seeds in the top bed, and radishes and something else too - i cant remember, but there are labels so i can always check This may not seem like too much of an acheivement, but considering that 4 weeks ago, the whole garden was under a foot of building rubble, and they were thick with nettles and ivy (see the part at the top of the photo.... something like that...) then I think we have done a lot this week. Today we need to edge the flowerbed at the bottom of the garden and put another path down. I also need to pull more roots and weeds out of the bottom bed, ready for planting, and i also need to turn the heel on Jaywalker 1.5Which is coming along a LOT faster than Jaywalker 1.0. I have another 8 rounds to do before starting the heel, but I lost the pattern that I printed, so im having to use the laptop, which is usually in use by Morven. I love the Jaywalker, I lose interest in boring knitting, so this is great, because its a 2 row repeat. So simple to do too, im gonna ebay for some new sock yarn when this is finished. Socks are in for me! Also, i love the knitting bag that i got free with Simply Knitting this month - it matches the 2007 diary which i lost :s. Its really handy though, and i can fit a full project in it and NOT lose the needles :) Anyhoo, Happy Easter for yesterday - I have a rat cage to clean.