6 April 2008

A little change

Firstly, Carrot is doing SO well. She may not be going to the vet tomorrow, we will have a look tonight and assess. Her cone came off for an evening on Friday and she cleaned herself CONSTANTLY for 2 hours before we put it back. Im so proud of her.

Now for something different. I woke up at 6:30 this morning and it was snowing! I got up at 9:30 and it was gone! Typical stupid English weather. Although lucky since I planted up everything yesterday. I dug through 6in of hardcore, carefully avoiding drainage pipes and planted rhubarb (which I dont think will survive, it was a poor specimen) and a magnolia, and about 100 bulbs. We also got some window boxes which are also now filled with bulbs. The gardens getting there but we still have a LONG way to go.

I am trying to finish knitting this baby cardigan I started. Il post a pic when its done. The garter stitch is taking forever although I am up to the last sleeve and then I get to do the lace trim, and it will be a little more interesting from then on.

I got a new book yesterday from Morven - Knitalong - which I wanted because there were some nice large projects in there that I could stashbust with. This is a crappy attempt at a book review because Morven is making me bacon for breakfast and I am kinda concentrating on that right now. I will maybe write more about the book later with pictures or links, because I really like the book!

No comments: