24 May 2008

My First Meme!

I have been tagged for a Meme by Sarah at Babylonglegs. I saw this on Bells blog last week and was thinking of stealing it so this is all the better.

Rules:

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. Ten years ago

I had just finished sitting my GCSE's, had applied to college to do an Advance GNVQ in Art & Design, and had no idea that you could MAKE jewellery. Doh!

2. Five things on today's "to do" list (in no particular order)

As its 8pm on a Saturday, I am pretty much done for the day, but I still need to have a shower, put all the washing away, sort out my shoe pile, turn the dryer on, and spin up the last of this hand carded wool thats sitting on me.

3. Snacks I enjoy

Cheese, Chocolate, Cake and things involving Pastry that are bad for me :(

4. Things I would do if I was a millionaire

Pay off my and Morvens debt, buy him out of his mums mortgage, buy some land somewhere and build a huge log cabin house and we would both have our businesses, his in webby stuff, mine in jewellery, fiber and general crafts

5. Places I have lived

Barnsley (South Yorkshire)
Newcastle
Gateshead
Mansfield
Nottingham
Swansea
Gloucestershire (Forest of Dean)

I don't really want to force people, but I would say that:


Senora Fuerta
Laurie Ann and
Frank

Can all fill this out if they so wish.

No comments: