2 August 2008

Bored

Do you ever have those days/weeks/months where you are just bored with your life? I am having one of those at the moment so in a few mins we are going to drive to Birmingham for the hell of it and see what we come back with.

Squee was so cute last night, he was completely out of it and sat still for the first time EVER! He slept in the blanket besides me for a couple of hours and then went to bed. The wound looks painful but not as bad as when Carrot was spayed. I have been taunting Pea, telling her she had better get on well with him since he went through this just for her. We have to leave him 2 weeks before he can be safely introduced to the girls, but at the end of next week I will move their cages closer.

My house is a mess since I don't clean when I am bored, so I may vacuum tonight when we get back, or I might spin up the fiber i dyed last week. Who knows.

2 comments:

laughing said...

Isn't it awful.

You don't clean when you're bored.

I don't clean when I'm depressed.

When I'm not depressed I'm probably out doing something. Possibly when you are not bored you are also out doing something. And you can't clean the house when you are out doing something, so it still doesn't get clean.

Senora Fuerte said...

This is when I generally dye my hair. Boredom to me equals drastic change. I used to consider getting a tattoo or a piercing, but I've always dye my hair instead. I think it's been a good decision each time.