6 November 2007

What is wrong with me?

I am 95% finished with my second Pomotamus. I have about 8 rounds to go and then another 20 or so to finish the toe. I have had several opportunities to get this done, but no, I am only just picking it up now, at 11:15pm, so there is no way I am going to finish it today. Gah! I was considering making a pair for my mum for Christmas, and also I was looking to buy her a DVD recorder if I find one I like, but the socks may have to wait, as will the scarf, as I have 2 half finished ones which arent going to get a look in until after monkey. It depends how much time I have when the house is built - I currently dont feel like I have time to make presents. If anyone has any ideas for quick knit presents???? I may try to make a Spa set, as my sister is getting a load of stuff from Lush. Anyhoo, enough procrastination, im going to knit some sock.

No comments: