2 June 2008

Calling all Americans (and Canadians)

I need a favour!

I am going to start knitting myself a cardigan using the 2 8oz balls of Lion Brand Fishermen's Wool, and I am going to be short by one ball.

I was hoping/begging/pleading, that someone in the US would kindly purchase another ball, and send it to me.

In return, I can either pay by Paypal, or send something that you might want thats only available from the UK.

I have checked ebay and etsy supplies but theres just nothing over here, and the 2 balls I have already came from swaps. Dyelot doesn't matter, so long as its the natural coloured 80z ball, since I am going to dye it.

Maybe someone has one in their stash?

If anyone can help, please send me an email amp12321 [at] hotmail [dot] com

Thank you :)

1 comment:

Laurie Ann said...

I'll be more than happy to help you out. Let me check my Michaels and see if they have it.

Of course, if someone else has it readily available, let me know.